REZILEOUS
Monday, December 28, 2009
  i can do bad all by myself
i feel that i've lost one too many friends this year. i don't want to lose anymore of them. but since i've lost them, and that there's probably no chance of getting them back, like how it used to be, i ask myself; do i really want or need them in my life?
i tell myself; yes, because everyday, i still think about how it would be if i were to still talk to them, without regret. i'll live my life knowing that i've done enough to help them, yet i'll still ask myself why i deserve this. it's VERY hard to let go of things -- but i'll cope with it, 'cause i've been told that the longest journey started with one single step, whatever the fuck that means.

 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
by elizer erpilla.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poo Poo Garden
Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]